The Baton Rouge InterGroup (BRIG) currently meets on the 4th Saturday* of each month at 1pm via Zoom using the same logins for the meetings until further notice.
For OA Meetings days and times see the Baton Rouge and Lafayette Meetings page
- April 9th and 10th Soar 8 Virtual Business Assembly (click for more details)
- April 10th Meet and Greet 2pm-3:30pm
- April 18th Brig Meeting (3rd Sunday this month only)
- April 30-May 1 Spring Virtual Retreat
- March 13 Fundraiser Meet and Greet at 2pm -3:30pm.
- March 14 Virtual Region Workshop Topic: Courage to Change the Things I Can. 1-4pm PDT (3pm -6pm CDT) Flyer
- Saturday February 13th Fundraiser Meet and Greet at 2pm.
February 20-21 2021 OA Virtual Region Convention
- Saturday, November 14th: OA Fundraiser Meet and Greet!
- Fri, March 20-22: SOAR Convention
- Fri, February 7: First Friday Fun Night at Pat’s House
- Fri, Oct 11-Sun, Oct 13: SOAR8 (OA Region 8) Assembly, Memphis, TN
- Sat, October 26, 11:45 am: BRIG Meeting, Jefferson United Methodist Church, 10328 Jefferson Hwy, Baton Rouge.
- Fri, November 1 – Sun, November 3: COLA (Central Office of Louisiana) Annual Retreat in Chatawa – “The Big Book Comes Alive for OA.” See their web site for more details – http://oaneworleans.org/annual-retreat-in-chatawa
- Sat, November 23, 11:45 am: BRIG Meeting, Jefferson United Methodist Church, 10328 Jefferson Hwy, Baton Rouge.
- Sat, November 30, 11:30 am: Gratitude Luncheon, Jefferson United Methodist Church, 10328 Jefferson Hwy, Baton Rouge.
- Fri, December 6, 6:30 pm: Fun Friday White Elephant Party- Pat F’s House. Details coming.
- Sat, December 28, 11:45 am: BRIG Meeting, Jefferson United Methodist Church, 10328 Jefferson Hwy, Baton Rouge.
*Unless a change is needed to avoid a holiday weekend or other events.
**This is not our normal meeting week.
For more regional and national events, including retreats, conferences, conventions and other special events, see the OA Event Calendar.
To email us about additional events, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
One of the most valuable tools of recovery in OA is service. OA has no leaders, only trusted servants and our group conscience. There are many opportunities for service, at individual meetings (opening up the room, ordering literature, treasurer, secretary, etc), and at the Baton Rouge Intergroup (BRIG). EVERYONE’s presence is welcomed at the monthly Intergroup meetings.