- July 10th Meet and Greet 2-3:30
- July 31st A Study of the 12th Step Workshop
- June 19th Meet and Greet 2-3:30
- June 26th BRIG
The Baton Rouge InterGroup (BRIG) currently meets on the 4th Saturday* of each month at 1pm via Zoom using the same logins for the meetings until further notice.
For OA Meetings days and times see the Baton Rouge and Lafayette Meetings page
- May 15th Meet and Greet 2pm-3:30pm
- May 22nd Brig Meeting 1pm.
- April 9th and 10th Soar 8 Virtual Business Assembly (click for more details)
- April 10th Meet and Greet 2pm-3:30pm
- April 18th Brig Meeting (3rd Sunday this month only)
- April 30-May 1 Spring Virtual Retreat
- March 13 Fundraiser Meet and Greet at 2pm -3:30pm.
- March 14 Virtual Region Workshop Topic: Courage to Change the Things I Can. 1-4pm PDT (3pm -6pm CDT) Flyer
- Saturday February 13th Fundraiser Meet and Greet at 2pm.
February 20-21 2021 OA Virtual Region Convention
*Unless a change is needed to avoid a holiday weekend or other events.
**This is not our normal meeting week.
For more regional and national events, including retreats, conferences, conventions and other special events, see the OA Event Calendar.
To email us about additional events, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
One of the most valuable tools of recovery in OA is service. OA has no leaders, only trusted servants and our group conscience. There are many opportunities for service, at individual meetings (opening up the room, ordering literature, treasurer, secretary, etc), and at the Baton Rouge Intergroup (BRIG). EVERYONE’s presence is welcomed at the monthly Intergroup meetings.